I've never claimed to be a writer, but it's nice to have a place to put my thoughts down once in a while.

9.11.2007

One of Those Days

I had a tough day at work today. It's really (forgive me for this term) bumming me out. One of our really big jobs was messed up. And of course, it's a job that needs to be out the door by the end of the week. And, of course, it was my fault. And, of course, my production manager was angry about it. Which makes me feel even worse. He didn't yell or scream at me though. I have to give him credit for that. And that makes me feel even more worse. Does that sound weird? It's not that I want him to yell at me or even be angry with me for that matter. It's just that I think he does want to yell, but for some reason doesn't (at least not at me). If it were me, that would make me frustrated. So that makes me feel bad for making him even more frustrated on top of being angry. (You should spend some time in my head, I confuse myself sometimes.)

I'm trying to figure out exactly what went wrong and how to fix it. I'm pretty sure I know what caused problem, but I don't think I'll ever know why. Fortunately, I think I've figured out a solution. So hopefully, I won't have this problem in the future. And that will make my production manager happy. Yay!

0 comments: