I've never claimed to be a writer, but it's nice to have a place to put my thoughts down once in a while.

1.05.2008

Halloween

Our church hosts a "Trunk or Treat" every Halloween. The church members decorate their trunks and the kids can go from trunk to trunk, trick-or-treating. The parents love it because they know their kids are safe. We also have a bonfire and hotdogs, marshmallows and chili. This year we added a drawing give-away which went over pretty well.

This is my car. I try to stay away from ghosts and goblins and scary type things and stick to a neutral theme. Last year I had a Hawaiian theme. This year I wanted to do something more traditional so I decided on pumpkins.

OK, I know it's a little late for this, but I had the picture so here you go.
I blurred out the girls face b/c I didn't know her and didn't know if she'd appreciate her picture on the internet. This was the only photo of my car though. My taillights weren't on, I think that was a reflection of the flash.

I'll post some of the other cars on the church's blog soon. (Walk By Faith)

0 comments: